Aug 22, 2018
JVCKENWOOD Exhibit at IFA Berlin 2018
Showcasing new products under the JVC and KENWOOD brands that make people’s lifestyles and communities more enjoyable and fulfilling when enjoying various activities
JVCKENWOOD will exhibit products under the JVC and KENWOOD brands at IFA Berlin 2018, the world’s largest consumer electronics exhibition, to be held at the Messe Berlin Exhibition Grounds in Berlin, Germany, from August 31 (Friday) through September 5 (Wednesday).
Our booth this year will showcase a diverse lineup of car electronics products that continue to have large shares of the European market, a lineup of wireless headphones that are suitable for various listening situations, including sports models, and consumer 4K video cameras engineered for recording during active outdoor use, as well as other products. In addition, we will unveil a new home theater projector product and allows visitors to experience a high-definition demonstration video ahead of the new projector’s launch. We will also present a reference exhibit of the McLaren 720S supercar equipped with JVCKENWOOD’s Digital Cockpit System, which has been developed jointly with McLaren Automotive Ltd. (“McLaren Automotive”).
Main exhibits of the JVCKENWOOD booth (Hall 1.2)
■ The KENWOOD brand
Lineup of car electronics products that make driving a car and being a passenger more entertaining and comfortable
We will display our wide range of car electronics products that offer more enjoyable and comfortable driving and passenger experiences, including a lineup of dashcams, which are in growing demand globally with increased awareness of safety when driving, as well as car navigation systems that support high-resolution audio and transform the in-car environment into a highly dynamic sound space, in-car entertainment system products that support Apple CarPlay/Android Auto™, and car audio receivers that support Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB) radio services, which are enjoying growing demand in Europe.
1. Lineup of dashcams with demand increasing globally
- DRV-830 High definition WQHD (2560x1440) video recording dashcam
- DRV-N520 3M (2304x1296) recording dashcam connected to car navigation system
- DRV-410/430 3M (2304x1296) recording dashcams
- DRV-330 Full HD (1920x1080) recording standard dashcam
2. Car navigation system that supports high-resolution audio and transforms the in-car environment into a highly dynamic sound space
- DNX9180DABS High-end AV navigation system with HD panel
- AV navigation systems DNX8180DABS, DNX5180DABS, DNX518VDABS, and DNX451RVS
3. In-car entertainment system that supports Apple CarPlay/Android Auto™ and comes in a compact package for easy installation
- DMX7018DABS Multimedia AV receiver
4. Car audio receiver and DVD receiver that support DAB digital radio services
- DAB/Bluetooth®-enabled 1DIN CD receiver KDC-7200DAB DAB
- DAB/Bluetooth®-enabled digital media receiver KMM-BT504DAB
- DAB/Bluetooth®-enabled 2DIN CD receiver DPX7100DAB
- DAB/Bluetooth®-enabled 2DIN DVD receiver DDX4018DAB
New home audio system products that support a wide range of audio sources
We will showcase new micro audio system products that are equipped with USB/AUX/headphone terminals, are Bluetooth®-enabled, and support a wide range of audio sources including DAB digital radio services (only M-918DAB model supports DAB broadcast services).
- New products: M-918DAB and M-718BT Micro audio systems
Professional digital radio systems that do not require a license to use
We will display a lineup of stylish digital radio systems that are pocket size, are easy to operate in a wide range of applications, including leisure activities and light-duty operations in service businesses, and do not require a license to use.
- TK-3601D and PKT-23 Professional digital radio systems
■ The JVC brand
[New product] Home theater projector equipped with our proprietary D-ILA device
We will exhibit a new home theater projector product equipped with our proprietary D-ILA device. In the theater room inside our booth, visitors will be able to experience a high-definition demonstration video that maximizes the projector’s performance ahead of its launch.
Lineup of Bluetooth® headphones delivering listening pleasure in various situations
We will exhibit our product lineup of Bluetooth® headphones, including new products from the Xtreme Xplosives (XX) series featuring a deep bass sound and rugged body, the AE series sports headphones for joggers, and noise cancelling headphones, all targeting the growing wireless headphones market.
- New products: XX series HA-XC70BT and HA-XP50BT featuring a deep bass sound and rugged body
- AE series HA-ET90BT, HA-ET50BT, and HA-EC30BT wireless sports headphones ideal for joggers
- HA-S80BN noise cancelling headphones
- HA-S40BT, HA-S30BT, and HA-S20BT standard headband headphone models
Lineup of commercial camcorders engineered for recording during active outdoor use
We will display our lineup of commercial camcorder products engineered for recording during active outdoor use, including 4K memory camcorders featuring both four protective functions, i.e. water, dust, shock, and low-temperature resistance functions, as well as 4K recording.
- “Everio R” GZ-RY980 4K memory camcorder
- GZ-RX605, GZ-R495, and GZ-R405 full HD memory camcorders that come with four protective functions
■Reference exhibit of McLaren 720S from McLaren Automotive
We will present a reference exhibit of the McLaren 720S—a luxury sports car equipped with a comprehensive advanced driver interface and digital cockpit system developed jointly by JVCKENWOOD and McLaren Automotive in the UK.
- Apple CarPlay is a trademark or registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
- Android Auto is a trademark or registered trademark of Google LLC, registered in the US and other countries.
- Bluetooth® and its logo, being registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., are used by JVCKENWOOD under license from the company.
- XX, AE, QUAD PROOF, Everio, Everio R, and D-ILA are trademarks or registered trademarks of JVCKENWOOD.
- Wi‐Fi®, and Wi‐Fi® logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Public & Investor Relations Group