delivering peace of mind
Audio, video, and wireless communications technologies are our key business domains.
We take on challenges in the world of motor sports in order to refine those technologies.
We first became involved with motor sports in 1983.
Motor sports play out in a very harsh environment rife with noise, vibration, and high temperatures,
and various difficulties confront those developing products for use in such challenging surroundings.
We have been working to develop products that can withstand use in such extreme environments
so that all of our partners can participate in races with confidence,
and we can wholeheartedly share in the excitement and emotion generated.
That sentiment is inherent in all we do.
Refining technology through various challenges.
Our efforts began in 1983.
- Sponsor of the Porsche Kremer Racing team competing in the Le Mans 24 Hours endurance race. (KENWOOD)
- Started providing the McLaren F1 team with wireless communications equipment. As the official supplier, these efforts continue today. (KENWOOD)
- Signed WTCC Event Partnership. (KENWOOD)
- Signed WTCC Official Series Partnership. (JVCKENWOOD)
- Started individually sponsoring Super GT® drivers Juichi Wakisaka (at that time), Masataka Yanagida, and Takuya Izawa. (KENWOOD)
- Signed SUPER GT® Series Sponsorship. (JVCKENWOOD)
- Started providing specially developed onboard cameras for all cars in the Super GT®500 class. (JVC)
- Sponsored "Modulo Drago CORSE" Team in GT300 class, SUPER GT® 2018 (KENWOOD)
- Started individually sponsoring SUPER GT® driver Ritomo Miyata. (KENWOOD)
- Concluded an official supplier contract with MotoGP™, wireless system adopted for operations. (KENWOOD)