Depending on user device setting, on some browsers, and applications, some contents might not be displayed as intended.
There is a possibility that cookies will be used on this site. Cookies are software that provides a selection of personally-oriented information. Cookies are included in data transferred by the user’s browser and are in some cases stored on the hard disk in the user’s computer.
So that the customer can use this site securely, with the objective of protecting personal and other information, we employ secure servers provided by GeoTrust Japan, Inc. [SSL encrypted communications]. Consequently, communications between the customer’s browser and the site are encrypted and are carried out safely without being leaked to third parties. However, due to the secure server, there have been reports of incidents in which pages are not displayed properly with some browsers (browsers that are non-compliant with the encryption algorithm).
For customers using non-compliant browsers, we recommend to switching or upgrading to compliant browsers.
We make efforts to post the most current and accurate information as to assorted information provided on this Website, however, we make no warranty as to its completeness, accuracy, usefulness, and others.
- We take absolutely no responsibility for any loss or damages to users that might occur through making use of this information.
- Information on this Website may be changed without prior notice, and operation of this Website itself may be halted or cancelled, or the network may be suspended. We take absolutely no responsibility for any loss that might be incurred by users due to such suspension or cancellation.
- We take absolutely no responsibility for any loss that might be incurred by users due to the use or inability to use the information on this Website.
- We take absolutely no responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of the use of programs or data introduced on this Website by users.
- If any complaints or any litigation are instituted against us by a third party including other users in connection with this Website, and a court rules on our liability for damages or other responsibility, we may claim all such expenses (including the damages, legal costs and attorney fees) against any user to whom such cause is attributable.
- JVCKENWOOD cannot take unsolicited (1) original ideas, (2) suggestions (ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, etc. on new products, new technologies, designs, marketing, etc.), or (3) materials relevant to these (collectivelly "Suggestions").
- Even if you send us such items, we do not bear the obligation to preserve the secrecy of Suggestions sent to us by any person, irrespective of the means, via website, email, or postal delivery. Moreover, such items or Suggestions shall be deemed to include the grant to us of all rights, including but not limited to industrial property rights (such as, patents, utility models, designs, design patents, and trade marks, including the applecation rights for the industrial property rights), copyrights and the rights cooresponding to Article 27 (Right of translation, adaptation, etc.) and Article 28 (Right of the original creator in the exploitation of a derivative work) of the Copyright Law of Japan, without any charge, and you shall not exercise against us the rights as set forth above and the moral rights of the creator to such item.
- Even in the case where we or our related companies adopt all or part of an idea in a Suggestion in (1), (2) or (3) above, or an idea identical to or similar to those, we and our related companies are never liable for the use of such an idea to the owner of the idea, or any person or entity claiming compensation for the use thereof.
Documents, images, voice and other copyrighted works provided by us and our related companies via WWW server, etc. ("Contents") may be protected by Copyright Law, other applicable laws, and international conventions (" Copyright Laws"). Except for cases allowed under the Copyright Laws, please obtain prior written consent of JVCKENWOOD if you desire to use any of the Contents.
Rights relevant to each trademark, logo mark, and trade name on this Website ("Trademarks") are attributed to JVCKENWOOD or the holders of the respective rights. Except for cases allowed under the Trademark Law and other applicable laws, please obtain prior written consent of JVCKENWOOD or the holders of the respective rights if you desire to use any of the Trademarks.
- All disputes in relation to this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the location of the headquarters of the Company as court of first instance, unless otherwise especially provided.
If desiring to create links from other websites to this Website, please observe the warning below. Links may only be made from sites that observe at their own responsibility the warnings below, irrespective of whether the sites belong to corporations or individuals.
1. We do not warrant the contents of linked sites even though links may have been established between other sites and this Website, nor do we recommend the use of the linked sites or the products or services posted on the linked sites. Moreover, it should be made known to all that we do not intend there to be any special relationship such as an alliance between us and any company that operates a linked site.
2. We take absolutely no responsibility for losses incurred arising from linking to these sites.
3. Addresses, contents and product-related information on this Website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
- We recommend linking to this Website using the TOP page address (https://www.jvckenwood.com/), since addresses internal to this Website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
4. Please refrain from linking by the following methods.
- Method of linking using all or part of a logo or image on this Website (including images of illustrations or persons of products or items other than products)
- Method of linking in which information on the website can be seen in a single unit with the page of the original website making use of inline frames or frames, etc.
- Method of linking in which it becomes unclear whether or not the contents are our contents or those of others, and there is a possibility of creating a misunderstanding in the mind of a third party, such as the extension of this Website inside a frame (ensure that linking is set in a format in which this Website will be displayed after a new browser window opens)
- Method of linking in which there will be a misrecognition that the linked website and our webiste have some kind of alliance or cooperative relationship, or a misrecognition that we recognize or support the linked website.
5. We cannot accept linking from the following websites.
- Website in which a third party, JVCKENWOOD, our officers or employees etc. are slandered and libeled.
- Website that damages the credibility or dignity of JVCKENWOOD
- Website in violation of the law or public morals
- Any other website that might hinder the operation of this Website
6. If a link is discovered by us and judged inappropriate due to the applicability of 4 or 5 above, we may request that the link be deleted immediately.
1. Acts that infringe or may infringe the property or privacy of us, our affiliates, or other third parties.
2. Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to us, our affiliates, or other third parties.
3. Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
4. Acts that are or may be considered a criminal act, or an act that leads or may lead to a criminal act.
5. Acts of making a false declaration or notification, such as registering another person's personal information.
6. Acts for the purpose of business activities or profit-making, or acts for the purpose of preparation thereof.
7. Acts that defames the reputation or credibility of us, our officers, employees, our affiliates, their officers, employees, or other third parties.
8. Acts that use or provide, or may use or provide, computer viruses or other harmful programs.
9. Acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
10. Any other acts that interfere or may interfere with the business of us or our affiliates.