We, JVC KENWOOD Corporation together with all affiliated companies in our group (collectively “JVCKENWOOD Group”), recognize and strive to protect the personal data that is provided by stakeholders such as global customers, business partners, shareholders and employees ("Personal Data") in accordance with the following policy.
- 2. Concerning the use of Personal Data, whenever applicable personal data laws and regulations require that the Personal Data providers be informed of any purpose of use, JVCKENWOOD Group shall inform such concerned persons of such purpose of use, and limit use to the scope of such purpose.
- 3. Except as permitted by laws and regulations, Personal Data shall not be disclosed to third parties without prior consent of the concerned person.
- 4. A JVCKENWOOD Group inquiry contact desk for Personal Data matters shall be maintained. Concerned persons desiring to know about their Personal Data may contact the inquiry contact desk, where requests shall be appropriately handled.
- 5. To ensure that Personal Data is not improperly accessed, lost, destroyed, tampered with, or leaked, etc., Personal Data shall be safely managed, and efforts shall be made to ensure, improve and correct Personal Data security.
- 6. It is our policy to not only comply with applicable personal data laws and regulations of Japan, but also to comply with those of all countries and regions including the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) of the EU, and to deal with proper protection of Personal Data together with all JVCKENWOOD Group companies all over the world.
- 7. Continuous efforts shall be made to improve the handling of Personal Data protection in accordance with changes in the social environment.
Representative Director of the Board,
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
JVC KENWOOD Corporation