We, JVCKENWOOD Corporation together with all affiliated companies in our group (collectively “JVCKENWOOD Group”), recognize and strive to protect the personal data that is provided by stakeholders such as customers, business partners, shareholders and employees ("Personal Data") in accordance with the following policy.
- 2. When Personal Data is to be submitted or registered, the concerned person shall be clearly informed of the purpose therefor, and use of such Personal Data shall be within the scope of such purpose.
- 3. Except as permitted by laws and regulations, Personal Data shall not be disclosed to third parties without prior consent of the concerned person.
- 4. A JVCKENWOOD Group inquiry contact desk for Personal Data matters shall be maintained. Concerned persons desiring to know about their Personal Data may contact the inquiry contact desk, where requests shall be appropriately handled.
- 5. To ensure that Personal Data is not improperly accessed, lost, destroyed, tampered with, or leaked, etc., Personal Data shall be safely managed, and efforts shall be made to secure, improve and correct Personal Data.
- 6. Continuous efforts shall be made to improve the handling of Personal Data protection in accordance with changes in the social environment.
In addition, it is our policy to comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and other related rules concerning protection of Personal Data in all jurisdictions.