Based on the corporate philosophy of “creating excitement and peace of mind for the people of the world,” JVCKENWOOD endeavors to be a company that earns the trust of society. In pursuit of this goal, we recognize the importance of safeguarding the information assets of our stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, shareholders and group employees. We define below the basic policy of information security and hereby declare its implementation.
1. We will establish an organizational structure of information security control, and implement appropriate management according to the importance levels of our information assets.
2. We will establish in-house rules in accordance with our basic policy.
3. We will constantly provide all officers and employees with the necessary education and training regarding information security.
4. We will implement appropriate human, organizational and technical measures to eliminate risks such as information leakage, falsification, and destruction.
5. We will comply with all laws and industry standards related to information security.
6. We will continuously review the above activities to respond to new threats and vulnerabilities and strive to maintain and improve our security measures.
Director of the Board
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)