August 26, 2010
JVC Kenwood to Exhibit Great A/V Entertainment Lineup at IFA 2010
EISA-Awarded Digital Media Receiver, Advanced Camcorders and Many Others!
Yokohama, Japan, August 26, 2010 — JVC Kenwood Holdings, Inc. (JVC Kenwood) announces today that it will exhibit its lineup of both JVC- and Kenwood-brand audio-visual entertainment products together for the first time at Europe’s largest consumer electronics show, IFA 2010, which will take place from September 3 to 8 at Messe Berlin in Berlin, Germany. The showcase will include a range of dynamic car-entertainment products, including each brand’s flash memory based navigation system and a Kenwood in-car digital media receiver (KIV-700) named the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) European In-Car Head Unit 2010-2011, and home entertainment products such as JVC’s latest PICSIO HD memory cameras (GC-WP10 and GC-FM2).
Rendering of JVC Kenwood booth at IFA2010
Highlights of JVC Kenwood Booth
- Kenwood’s advanced in-dash digital media receiver, the KIV-700, which supports the iPod/iPhone and a variety of media formats, and named the EISA Award European In-Car Head Unit 2010-2011.
- JVC’s on-board flash memory navigation system, the KW-NT3, a Plus X Award® winner featuring high-sensitivity GPS and RDS-TMC tuner.
- Kenwood’s DVD monitor with GPS navigation system, the DNX9260BT and DNX7260BT.
- JVC’s 2-DIN CD/MP3/WMA receiver, the KW-XR811, with Bluetooth and iPod compatibility.
- JVC’s latest PICSIO HD memory camera, the GC-WP10, with waterproof body, new 3-inch LCD touch panel, LoiLoScope EX software (available by default) for easy editing/uploading, iFrame recording mode, and Eye-Fi support. The GC-FM2 with built-in USB connectivity also will be exhibited.
- JVC’s HD memory camera Everio, the GZ-HM1, with 10-megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor, named Best Expert Camcorder by the Technical Image Press Association (2010 TIPA Awards).
- Kenwood’s stylish audio system designed for all-new listening entertainment, high-quality compact component system, the K-series, and new 3D A/V receivers.
- JVC’s high-quality Wood Cone audio systems including speakers and micro component systems, portable audio systems such as the BoomBlaster, and iPod-supported micro component systems.
- JVC’s acclaimed headphones, including the Plus X Award®-winning Black series HA-M750 and HA-FXC80, and the noise-cancelling HA-NC120.
iPod, iPhone and iFrame are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. Eye-Fi, the Eye-Fi logo and Eye-Fi connected are trademarks of Eye-Fi, Inc. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by JVC is under license. All brand names are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade names of their respective holders. Use of Eye-Fi card may be illegal and prohibited in countries and regions where it has not been approved by competent authorities. Please contact Eye-Fi support for the details of approved countries and regions.
About JVC KENWOOD Holdings, Inc.
The JVC Kenwood Group was formed in October 2008 through a management integration between Victor Company of Japan, Limited (JVC) and Kenwood Corporation as a unique AV specialty corporate group with video technologies, audio technologies, wireless technologies, and entertainment software. Under the corporate vision, “Realize the unconventional (Katayaburi wo katachi ni)”, we will create new and unconventional added-value and evolve into a corporate group that provides customers with incomparable experiences such that they have never before experienced.
For inquiries regarding this news release, please contact:
Strategic Corporate Planning Division, JVC KENWOOD Holdings,Inc.
Tel.: +81-45-444-5310 Fax: +81-45-444-5320