January 6, 2011
JVC Kenwood to Exhibit New Lineups at 2011 International CES
Yokohama, Japan, January 6, 2011 — JVC Kenwood Holdings, Inc. (JVC Kenwood) announced today that its respective JVC- and Kenwood-brand booths will exhibit an extensive range of exciting new audio-visual products and technologies, plus new concepts for 3D and car entertainment, during the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada from January 6 to 9. The Kenwood booth will be located in the North Hall, booth #1801 and the JVC booth in the Central Hall, booth #8226.
Rendering of Kenwood booth
Rendering of JVC booth
Under the theme “Live Connected. Drive Connected.,” Kenwood will introduce products for advanced entertainment systems for cars and other applications, featuring enhanced connectivity for multiple media sources:
- New navigation systems with great features such as support for Pandora Internet radio and HD digital radio
- Wide range of new receivers, from high-end to entry-class models, including support for Pandora and HD digital radio
- Speakers offering enhanced sound, such as new Performance Series subwoofers, and newly redesigned amplifiers
- Rugged yet high-quality audio products for marine applications
- Professional and consumer products and technologies for natural, high-quality 3D experiences, such as a 3D image processor (2D3D converter) and examples of commercial applications, polarized 3D displays, 3D-supported D-ILA home theater projectors (DLA-X9/X7/X3) and the world’s first 3D camcorder for consumers.
- Reference exhibits of the 4K2K Cam and the High-Speed Multi-Purpose Camera, both incorporating JVC’s recently announced LSI for high-speed image processing
- Reference exhibit of new all-in-one concept AV system (RY-MA1) integrating audio, visual and communication functions (Japanese market only)
- All-new car and home entertainment systems, camcorders and AV accessories.
# # #
About JVC KENWOOD Holdings, Inc.
The JVC Kenwood Group was formed in October 2008 through a management integration between Victor Company of Japan, Limited (JVC) and Kenwood Corporation as a unique AV specialty corporate group with video technologies, audio technologies, wireless technologies, and entertainment software. Under the corporate vision, “Realize the unconventional (Katayaburi wo katachi ni),” we will create new and unconventional added-value and evolve into a corporate group that provides customers with incomparable experiences such that they have never before experienced.
Brand Strategy, Corporate Strategic Planning Division
JVC KENWOOD Holdings, Inc.